Choose any “Download Server” To Proceed
You have to wait for 5 seconds here to let us generate links.
Please Select a Specific Download Link to Proceed
Aadhaar card .. This card can be used to take advantage of all government schemes, including enrolling in children’s school Aadhaar is a document that proves our identity. Now you need to carry the Aadhaar card with you. The Indian Identity Card Authority (UIDAI) has introduced a new PVC Aadhaar card.
Yes, UIDAI is providing an Aadhaar card refrint or reprint facility for PVC cards. This card is similar to the ATM card that you can easily put in your wallet or purse.
UIDAI allows Aadhaar reprints on a Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) card so that the Aadhaar card is compatible with the wallet as an ATM card The PVC Aadhaar card can be easily placed in the purse. As such, the PVC card is a plastic card with an Aadhaar information printed on it. You will be charged Rs 50 for making this card.
If you wish to print an Aadhaar PVC card, you can apply for the online portal https://resident.uidai.gov.in/ at the UIDAI official website. You get a PVC card right at your doorstep.
The procedure for applying to Pvc Aadhaar card is as follows ..!
- First visit the official web site https://resident.uidai.gov.in/
- Order Aadhaar PVC Card in the ‘My Aadhaar’ section on the home page of the web site.
- Now login by filling in the login details.
- Type Nantra Captcha and on Zend OTP.
- After submitting the OTP enter ‘submit’.
- Now you will see a preview of the PVC card.
- After this, the next step is payment. Your Aadhaar PVC card will be ordered immediately upon payment. Aadhaar PVC-like Aadhaar arrives at your doorstep via Nantra Post